Thanks for visiting my page. This site will be going down at the end of August and my new web page will be hugatrie.com. Please update your bookmark. If you need to contact me please email me at email@example.com for now. Thank you.
THIS IS WHO
I believe that life is about sharing.
That memories are valuable and
moments are worth keeping forever.
That the most special things in life
are better enjoyed with others.
I believe that lifestyles of
generosity can breed a community
that defines itself by service.
That is why I do what we do.
Because this is not my job.
This is my passion.
This is who I am
I believe that what I do is not
what makes me, but why I do it.
I won’t be defined but what’s
been established before.
I will define myself.
By celebrating others’ success.
By putting their needs first.
By capturing joy.
And by sharing it with them.
This is who I am.
I am a Shoot & Share Photographer.
Things you may not know about Trie:
- I got my name Trie by combining Tricia and Marie (my first and middle name) after attending a summer of music festivals.
- I try to live as green as possible. I do recycle.
- I gave up drinking soda in April 2013. I eat organic as often as possible.
- I have a passion for photographing trees as well as people.
- I am a proud rescue dog mom of two from the Nashua Humane Society Animal Shelter. Cassie is mix beagle/rat terrier and Pedro is mix beagle/shepard.